A multicenter, open-label study on the efficacy, cycle control and safety of a contraceptive vaginal ring delivering a daily dose of 150 Ug of Nestorone [elcometrine] and 15 Ug of ethinyl estradiol.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/elcometrine (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 Results assessing acceptability and adherence to use of the Nestorone /Ethinylestradiol presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Scientific Congress 2017
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Sep 2015 Sub-study results published in the Contraception.