A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Four-arm Parallel-group Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Three Different Transdermal Doses of Rotigotine in Subjects With Idiopathic Restless Leg Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 28 Jul 2010 Results have been published in the journal, Movement Disorders, according to a UCB media release. Results were discussed further within the media release.
- 18 Jun 2010 Quality of life outcomes were presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, according to a UCB media release.
- 17 Jun 2010 Results were reported at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History