A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Intravenous Recombinant Human Relaxin (rhRlx) in Pregnant Women Scheduled for Induction of Labor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Labour disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2006 Status change
- 24 Aug 2006 New trial record.