Phase I/II trial of induction carboplatin/paclitaxel with bevacizumab followed by concurrent thoracic conformal radiation therapy with carboplatin/paclitaxel, bevacizumab and erlotinib in stage IIIA/B non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2011 Planned end date added (Jan 2017) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.