A one-year prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, phase II/III safety trial of combination therapy with IFN beta 1a [interferon beta-1a] (Avonex) and mycophenolate mofetil (Cellcept) in early multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Oct 2007 Results have been presented.
- 25 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Aug 2006 New trial record.