A Phase I/II Trial of Neoadjuvant Paclitaxel, Carboplatin and OSI-774 (Tarceva) With Concurrent Accelerated Hyperfractionation Radiation Followed by Maintenance Therapy With OSI-774 for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2007 Trial centre added.