A double-blind, placebo controlled trial of risperidone for the treatment of anorexia nervosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Anorexia nervosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on publication of results.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 27 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.