A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Levofloxacin With That of Ciprofloxacin HCl in the Treatment of Uncomplicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual number of patients (361) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 1994.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.