Randomized Study of Decitabine Versus Observation or Continued Standard Chemotherapy as Maintenance Therapy for Adults With Unfavorable Risk AML in First Complete Remission (CR) or Adults With Relapsed AML in Second or Greater CR.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 One-year outcomes presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History