A phase 3, multicenter, open-label, historical comparative study to evaluate immunogenicity and safety of a commercial lot of StaphVAX [Staphylococcus aureus vaccine conjugate], a bivalent Staphylococcus aureus glycoconjugate vaccine in adults on hemodialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Biota Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Sep 2006 New trial record.