A randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and effect on synovial thickness and vascularity of 28 days repeat dosing of GW274150 or 7.5mg prednisolone in RA patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GW 274150 (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2007 Status change
- 04 Sep 2006 New trial record.