The efficacy of transmucosal fentanyl as an analgesic agent during peripheral retinal laser photocoagulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Transmucosal fentanyl analgesia in retinal photocoagulation
- 19 Oct 2011 Additional location (England) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 19 Oct 2011 Planned Eed date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 Dec 2007 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.