A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of 12 week treatment with vildagliptin (LA237) 50 mg QD in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance (IGT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number is 171 and additional location (USA) added according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.