A Pilot Study Evaluating Surrogates of Response to Short Term Oral Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) in Women With New Diagnosed Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.