A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose, Parallel Group Study Exploring Effects of SLV308 up to 42 mg/Day Administered as an Adjunctive Therapy to L-Dopa in Patients With Advanced Stage Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pardoprunox (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database)
- 26 Jun 2008 Results have been presented at the 12th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 13 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.