A Phase I/II Trial of Arsenic Trioxide and Temozolomide in Combination With Radiation Therapy for Patients With Malignant Gliomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2018.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History