An Open-Label, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Biological Activity of Cediranib (AZD2171) as Measured by [F 18] Fluoro 2 Deoxy D Glucose - Positron Emission Tomography (FDG-PET) Response, in Patients With Metastatic Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumours (GIST) Resistant or Intolerant to Imatinib Mesylate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2011 Actual patient number changed from 38 to 35 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) and actual number of patients (38) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.