A multicenter double blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of MEM 1003 for the treatment of patients with bipolar I disorder suffering acute manic or mixed episodes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2008
At a glance
- Drugs MEM 1003 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Bipolar I disorders; Mania
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Memory Pharmaceuticals
- 05 May 2008 Actual number of patients enrolled was 60 according to the clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2008 The actual completion date for this trial is Mar 2007 according to the clinialtrials.gov record.
- 07 Sep 2006 New trial record.