Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe/Simvastatin and Niacin (Extended Release Tablet) Co-Administered in Patients With Type IIa or Type IIb Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Niacin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIb
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 990 to 1220 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 15th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA) in Boston, MA.
- 30 Aug 2008 24-week interim results presented at the 2008 Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History