A multicenter randomized, double-blind, controlled study of NGX-4010 [capsaicin; NeurogesX] for the treatment of painful HIV-associated neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Polyneuropathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeurogesX
- 18 Oct 2010 NeurogesX plans to submit a supplemental new drug application (sNDA) to the US FDA in the first half of 2011, utlilising data from this and another (70005965) study, according to a company media release.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results of a planned pooled analysis of this trial and 3 other RCTs [700005976, 70005965 and 700027018] were presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 06 Feb 2010 Results have been presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History