Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter/multinational, efficacy and safety study of desloratadine 5 mg in the treatment of subjects with allergic rhinitis who meet the criteria for persistent allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desloratadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCEPT-2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 17 Mar 2009 Results reported at AAAAI 2009.
- 06 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History