A Phase 2 Randomized Study of Tarceva (Erlotinib) as a Single Agent or Intercalated With Combination Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Tumors With EGFR Protein Overexpression and/or Increased EGFR Gene Copy Numbers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OSI Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History