A phase I dose-escalating study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and dosimetry of a single dose of Y-humanized PAM4 IgG in patients with locally advanced/metastatic pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Y-90 clivatuzumab tetraxetan (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 02 May 2011 Results have been published in Clinical Cancer Research according to an Immunomedics media release; results wre also reported in the media release.
- 28 Jan 2010 Results presented in an Immunomedics media release.
- 22 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.