Effect of Roflumilast in COPD Patients Treated With Salmeterol. A 24-week, Double-blind Study With 500 μg Roflumilast Once Daily Versus Placebo. The EOS Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EOS
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 07 May 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2010 Based on results of this trial, roflumilast has been recommended for approval in the EU, by the European Medicines Agency's (EMA), according to a Nycomed media release.
- 05 Nov 2009 Results were reported at the 75th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History