An Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational, Centrally Randomized, Two-Arm Parallel-Group Study to Demonstrate the Non-Inferiority in Clinical Efficacy of Levofloxacin 750mg od in Comparison With Piperacillin/Tazobactam 4g/500mg Every 8 Hours in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia Adult Patients in Both General Wards and ICU (Intensive Care Unit).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date changed from May 2007 to Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results were reported at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.
- 17 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (460) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History