A double-blind, multi-center, multinational, randomized withdrawal study evaluating the efficacy and safety of SR58611A (350 mg q12) versus placebo in the prevention of depression relapse up to 1 year in patients with Major Depressive Disorder improved after 12 weeks of open treatment with SR58611A (350 mg q12).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALYPSO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database)
- 02 Dec 2008 Actual patient number (704) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.