Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of HMR1964 Intensive Therapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Not Optimally Controlled With Oral Hypoglycemic Agents (OHA); OHA Therapy Controlled, Open, Randomized, Parallel Group, Comparative (Superiority), 16-Week, Multinational, Multicenter Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Biguanides; Insulin glulisine; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 07 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History