The Efficacy of Subcutaneous Enoxaparin Once Daily in the Treatment of Acute Venous Thromboembolic Disease: an Open-Labelled, Non-Comparative, Multicentric, Phase IV Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (251) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 251 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.