A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Effects of Rosiglitazone (Extended Release Tablets) on Cerebral Glucose Utilization and Cognition in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2009 Results were reported at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jun 2004 to May 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History