A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of golimumab, a fully human anti-TNFa monoclonal antibody, administered subcutaneously in subjects with active psoriatic arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-REVEAL
- Sponsors Centocor
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of 5-year safety data from five trials (GO-BEFORE, GO-FORWARD, GO-AFTER, GO-REVEAL, GO-RAISE) published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled 120-day safety results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Five-year results for Minimal Disease Activity rate presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History