An eight-week, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter study with escitalopram (10 mg Qd) as positive control, evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability of a fixed dose of SR58611A [amibegron] (350 mg q12) in outpatients with MDD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 468 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2006 Status change