An Eight-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study With Escitalopram (10mg qd) as Positive Control, Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability of a Fixed Dose of SR58611A (350 mg q12) in Outpatients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron; Escitalopram
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBRA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Nov 2008 Actual patient number identified as 360 from ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2008 Last updated from ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as February 2007 from ClinicalTrials.gov record.