Tinzaparin Versus Dalteparin for Perioperative Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Patients With Dialysis Dependent Renal Disease- A Canadian Multicentre Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tinzaparin sodium (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from Sep 2007 to Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History