A randomized, open label, parallel-group, international, multicenter study evaluating persistency of response to omalizumab during 32 weeks treatment given as add on to optimized asthma therapy in adult and adolescent patients with severe persistent allergic asthma, who remain inadequately controlled despite GINA [Global Initiative for Asthma] (2004) step 4 therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Quality-of-life and resource use analyses presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.