An eight-week, double-blind, group-sequential design, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the co- administration of sertraline and elzasonan (CP-448,187) in outpatients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Elzasonan; Sertraline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (262) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed
- 15 Sep 2006 New trial record.