A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Parallel-Group, 12-Week Study to Assess the Clinically Effective Dose Range of Etoricoxib and to Assess Its Safety and Tolerability in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Diclofenac
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 12 Sep 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 750 to 761 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2008 Actual patient number identified as 750 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History