An Open-labelled, Randomized, Parallel Group Trial of zalutumumab, a Human Monoclonal Anti-EGF receptor Antibody, in combination with Best Supportive Care, versus Best Supportive Care, in Patients with Non-Curable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck who have failed standard platinum-based chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZALUTE
- Sponsors Genmab
- 22 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Genmab has received preliminary positive feedback from the European and US regulatory authorities based on results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History