A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Phase II Study of Single-Agent GX15-070MS [obatoclax] Administered as a 24-Hour Infusion Every 2 Weeks to Patients With Myelofibrosis With Myeloid Metaplasia (MF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Biotechnologies
- 03 Aug 2012 Company (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Actual end date (February 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.