A multi-Center, Open-Label Phase II Study of Single-Agent GX15-070MS [obatoclax] Administered as a 24-Hour Infusion Every 2 Weeks to Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Biotechnologies
- 01 Mar 2012 Results have been published in a letter in the journal Blood.
- 11 Sep 2010 Actual end date (1 Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.