A multicenter, open-label trial to investigate the safety and tolerability of intravenous SPM 927 [lacosamide] as replacement for oral SPM 927 in subjects with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Dec 2009 Results were presented at the 63rd annual meeting of the American Epilepsy Society in Boston, according to a UCB media release.
- 18 Sep 2006 New trial record.