An Eight-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Escitalopram-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Tolerability of Two Fixed Doses of SSR149415 (250 mg Bid and 100 mg Bid) in Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary) ; SSR 149415 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (319) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, as reported by clilnicaltrials.gov.