A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial to assess the efficacy and safety of 200, 400, and 600 mg/day SPM 927 [lacosamide] in subjects with painful distal diabetic neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of pooled and subgroup analysis presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint average daily pain score (on an 11-point Likert pain scale) has been met according to results published in the Clinical Journal of Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History