Multicenter Non Comparative Phase IV Study on the Safety and Efficacy of Telithromycin 800 mg Per Day for 5 Days in the Treatment of Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Telithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chronic bronchitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 54 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.