A Phase 3b, Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Rotigotine Transdermal Patch on Early Morning Motor Impairment and Sleep Disorders in Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (58) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2006 New trial record.