A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, two-arm, parallel-group, sleep lab trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of transdermal rotigotine in subjects with idiopathic restless legs syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 15 Sep 2009 Company UCB added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2008 Results have been published in the proceedings of the 12th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 19 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History