A phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluating the ability of risedronate [risedronic acid] to prevent skeletal related events in patients with metastatic prostate cancer commencing hormonal therapy: Hoosier Oncology Group GU02-41.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 05 Jun 2010 Results presented at ASCO 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History