Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo- and Positive-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Assess the Potential Electrocardiographic Effects of Rotigotine Transdermal System up to 120 cm2/54.0 mg/Day in Subjects With Advanced-stage Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease: A Thorough QT/QTc Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Feb 2010 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Company UCB added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.