An Eight-Week,Dble-Blind,Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study With Paroxetine (20 mg q24) as Positive Control, Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a Fixed Dose of SR58611A (350 mg q12) in Outpatients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AQUARIUS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (366) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2006 to Dec 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.