Immunogenicity Study of a DTaP-IPV-Hep B-PRP~T Combined Vaccine in Comparison to CombAct-HIB Concomitantly Administered With Engerix B Paediatric and OPV at 6, 10, and 14 Weeks of Age in South African Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (622) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History