Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase IIa, Multicenter Study In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes And Persistent Albuminuria To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of A Six Month Regimen Of Orally-Administered TTP488.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azeliragon (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Urinary-albumin:creatinine-ratio' has not been met, as reported in abstract from 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History